Layout of Seats in Staircase Classrooms
The classroom is large and large, but its unique feature is that the floor gradually rises on the stairs, and the farther it is from the platform, the higher the ground. The higher the seats, the farther away the students are from the platform. The blackboard and platform can be clearly seen from behind the seats, and the students in the front row will not block it.
The layout of the seats in the staircase classroom should comply with the following regulations:
The horizontal distance between the front of the first row of classrooms and the blackboard should not be less than 2500mm, and the horizontal distance between the back row of desks and the blackboard should not exceed 18000mm.
The horizontal perspective formed by students and the blackboard should not be less than 30 degrees.
3. Seat spacing: Primary school teachers should not be less than 800mm, and middle school, junior high school, and young teachers should not be less than 850mm.
4. Channel width: The width of longitudinal and transverse sidewalks should not be less than 900mm; When both longitudinal and longitudinal channels are set up, the width of the longitudinal sidewalk on the wall should not be less than 550mm.
5. The width of the seat should not be less than 450-500 mm.
The desks and chairs in the classroom should be fixed, and the chairs should be used on the chairs.
7. Valve seat plate: Multi layer plate hot pressed to mold, with a surface pressed mountain hair color fireproof plate, with a thickness of 16mm. After painting or PU sealing, it is sturdy and durable, and does not fade.
8. Steel pipe 80 × forty × The 20mm thick steel beam is stamped and welded, and the surface is treated with grinding, acid washing, phosphating, and high-temperature electrostatic spraying, thickening and strengthening, making it durable.
The student desk is located in a room with a sunny side at home, where there is mostly ample sunlight, which is important for children's growth environment.
There are three different materials for the dining table in the cafeteria, and the specific procurement plan can be determined based on the actual situation.
Where is the price difference between student desks and chairs? Firstly, it is because there are many functions on the study desk that say they are multifunctional.
People oriented, that is, any humanized product is designed to meet people's needs. Similarly, the design of furniture for student apartments should also be based on the needs of users.
Student desks and chairs play a very important role in students' daily learning, and daily work cannot be separated from them. The usage rate is relatively high, so students should comply with the human body size chart.
When it comes to dining tables in the cafeteria, everyone is familiar with them. They are present in the cafeteria of schools and enterprises, and are the basic facilities for providing personnel with meals.